Privacy and Cookies
Privacy is of great importance to PLUSNET SOLUTIONS, S.L. and we want to maintain an open and transparent attitude when processing your personal data. Therefore, we have a policy that establishes how your personal data is treated and protected.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
PLUSNET SOLUTIONS, S.L. | CIF: B11498771 | Postal Address: c/ Emilio Muñoz 3, E-28037, Madrid, Spain | E-mail: email@example.com
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In PLUSNET SOLUTIONS, S.L. we treat the information provided by interested persons to carry out the administrative, accounting and tax management of the services requested, as well as to send commercial communications about our products and services, for whose consent you have given.
How long will we keep your data?
The data will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained, and where appropriate, during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations that result from application.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
We indicate the legal basis for the treatment of your data:
– Execution of a contract: Provision of the requested services
– Consent of the interested party: Sending commercial communications.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data will only be transferred to third parties for whom we have duly obtained your consent, as well as to comply with legal obligations.
- Data transfers to third countries
- Data transfers to third countries are not foreseen.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether PLUSNET SOLUTIONS, S.L. we are treating personal data that concerns them, or not.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, PLUSNET SOLUTIONS, S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can materially exercise your rights in the following way: by going to the email address of the person responsible for the treatment outlined above, attaching a copy of your ID or identity document.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In the event that you feel your rights are violated with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority through from your website:
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we treat in PLUSNET SOLUTIONS, S.L. have been directly provided by the interested party. The categories of data that are processed are:
– Identification data
– Postal and electronic addresses
– Commercial information
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user. anonymous.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous User and their computer and do not provide references that allow the User’s personal data to be deduced.
TYPES OF COOKIES:
1. Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated.
- Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
2. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them.
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
3. Types of cookies according to their purpose.
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient possible way, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
If the user would like more information on how to revoke the consent given or on the procedure to disable cookies, as well as ask any questions about the Cookies Policy of the website, they can contact PLUSNET SOLUTIONS S.L. through the following address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject “Cookies Policy”.
Changes in the Privacy / Cookies policy.
The website may modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, Users will be notified through the WWW.PLUSNETSOLUTIONS.COM website.